Detail Magnetic Card Rider
The USB KB SureSwipe is a card reader with two magnetic heads. The SureSwipe reader was designed specifically to read any magnetic stripe card regardless of which way the magnetic stripe is facing when swiped. The SureSwipe’ s dual heads provide convenience for the user by eliminating the confusion when swiping a card.
For customers that want both security and ease-of-use, the USB KB SureSwipe secure card reader authenticator ( SCRA) has the MagneSafe Security Architecture enabled and offers a reliable and convenient swipe path with complete security features for the peace of mind you can trust. Specifically designed to secure card data per PCI DSS requirements, the MagneSafe Mini employs industry standard, Triple DES encryption and is USB powered. This bidirectional SCRA conveniently makes any existing electronic transaction more secure.
Major features of the Swipe Reader are as follows:
• Powered through the USB – no external power supply required
• Hardware Compatible with PC or any computer or terminal with a USB interface
• Bidirectional card reading
• Reads encoded data that meets ANSI/ ISO/ AAMVA/ JIS Type 2 standards and others such as ISO track 1 format on track 2
• Reads up to two tracks of card data
• LED for status
• Compatible with USB specification Revision 1.1
• Compatible with HID specification Version 1.1
• Can use standard Windows drivers for communications. No third part device driver is required.
• Many programmable configuration options
• Non-volatile memory for configuration storage
• Built-in 6 foot USB cable
• Ability to convert to HID mode of operation ( new in June 2005)
Tampilkan Lebih Banyak