QuickScan I Lite QW2100
The QuickScan™ reader series is Datalogic ADC’s value line of general purpose handheld data collection products. The QuickScan Lite QW2100 linear imager is an entry level product created specifically for reading long and truncated bar codes which is common in some areas of the world. It is perfect for use in retail, light manufacturing, document/bill processing and banking/finance environments.
The QW2100 imager is small, lightweight and its ergonomic design is comfortable to use during daily operations. It offers snappy reading performance on most 1D bar codes and features a wide scanning angle with an extended scanning line which is perfect for capturing longer and wider bar codes typically found on utility bills and used by manufacturers of electronic parts. Additionally, the scanning line is thinner and brighter, allowing users to scan at wide angles without having to increase the scanning distance.
Features and Benefits
- Re-invented scan: Wide scan angle and laser-like thinner and extended scan line
- Reassured scan: Datalogic’s patented ‘Green Spot’ technology for good-read feedback
- Durable: Water and Particulate Sealing Rating: IP42; Drop Resistance to 1.5 m / 5.0 ft
- Economic for Customers: Uses the same cables and power supplies as the current QuickScan products
- Available in Bulk: Bulk packaging available (10 scanners per box)
- Extras: USB Certified Kits available
- EASEOFCARE Service Plans: offer a wide range of service options to protect your investment, ensuring maximum productivity and ROI